List of contactees
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Contactee is an individual who professes to have been in regular contact with extraterrestrial beings, either through physical meetings or through telepathy. Typically, they report receiving messages or profound wisdom from benevolent aliens, which they are compelled to share.
Those who claim to be contactees include:
- ^ Allingham, Cedric (February 14, 1955). Meeting on the Moor. Time (magazine). Retrieved on 2007-04-27.
- ^ Scott-Blair, Michael (August 13, 2003). UFO pioneer inspires site's astronomy theme. Sign On San Diego. Retrieved on 2007-04-27.
- ^ BBC Inside Out (2003-02-03) Alien abduction claims in Yorkshire (2007-05-6)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Lewis, James R. (2000) "UFOs and Popular Culture," Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, Inc., ISBN 157607265
- ^ Curran, Douglas (1985)"In Advance of the Landing," Abbeville Press, ISBN 0-89659-523-4
- ^ Time (magazine) (1979-07-03) [Crash Pad] (2007-05-06)
- ^ a b Story, Ronald D. (2001) "The Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters," New American Library, ISBN 0-451-20424-7
- ^ Bethurum, Truman (1995) "Messages from the People of the Planet Clarion", Inner Light Publications, ISBN 0-938294-55-5
- ^ Coe, Albert (1969) "The Shocking Truth," Book Fund
- ^ The Warrington Guardian (2004-12-07) What was that hovering over Halton?, Newsquest Media Group (2007-05-06)
- ^ Fry, Daniel W. (1954) "The White Sands Incident," New Age Publishing Co, ASIN: B000GS5BJ6
- ^ Bures, Frank (2001-09-05)). Aliens, Anomalies, and Absurbity at Mt. Adams. The Portland Mercury. Retrieved on 2007-03-01.
- ^ Girvin Calvin C. (1958) "The Night Has a Thousand Saucers,," Xlibris Corporation, ISBN 0738826642
- ^ Pope, Nick (2001-10-01) "Nick Pope's Weird World"
- ^ Ortega, Tony (March 5, 1998). The Hack and the Quack. Phoenix New Times. Retrieved on 2007-05-05.
- ^ Hendrick, Bill (June 29, 1997). The Mysteries Of Aliens And Area: Atlanta believers keep the faith in the otherworldly. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on 2007-05-12. Retrieved on 2007-05-12.
- ^ Shinn, Eric (2004-09-16). Welcome to the Future: David Hamel is trying to save the world, with the help of a few aliens.. KeepMedia. Retrieved on 2007-04-11.
- ^ Howard, Dana (1954) "My Flight to Venus"
- ^ "Venus Unveiled". NOVA (TV series) (October 17, 1995). Retrieved on 2007-04-26.
- ^ Krapf, Phillip. (1998) The Contact Has Begun: The True Story of a Journalist's Encounter with Alien Beings. Carlsbad, California: Hay House, Inc. ISBN 1-56170-506-3, Reissued in 2004 by Origin Press ISBN 1-57983-014-5
- ^ My contact with flying saucers, London, N. Spearman , OCLC 285784
- ^ Why we are here, Los Angeles, California, DeVorss & Co., 1959, OCLC 8923174
- ^ Roy Britt, Robert (February 28, 2003). Alleged NASA Cover-up of Menacing 'NEAT' Comet Threat is Pure Bunk, Experts Say. Space.com. Retrieved on 2007-05-05.
- ^ Martin, Riley; Tan. "Chapter One - The Coming of Tan", The Coming of Tan. Historicity Productions, 6. Retrieved on 2007-04-06. “I was but seven years of age in November of 1953, when I first saw the strange lights above the river near my home in Northeastern Arkansas.”
- ^ Ortega, Tony (March 5, 1998). The Hack and the Quack. Phoenix New Times. Retrieved on 2007-05-01.
- ^ My trip to Mars, the Moon, and Venus, UFOrum, Grand Rapids Flying Saucer Club, 1956, OCLC 6048493
- ^ Binder, Otto O. (June 1970). "Ted Owens, Flying Saucer Spokesman, The incredible truth behind the UFO's mission to Earth". SAGA: 22-25,90-94.
- ^ Szwed, John F. Space Is the Place: The Lives and Times of Sun Ra, Pantheon, 1997, ISBN 978-0679435891; pp 28-29
- ^ "Centralian Tells Strange Tale of Visiting Venus Space Ship in Eastern Lewis County" from the Centralia Daily Chronicle, April 1, 1950
- ^ Rael. Intelligent Design. Nova Distribution, 109.
- ^ York, Malachi Z. Man From Planet Rizq Study Book One: Supreme Mathematics Class A For The Students Of The Holy Tabernacle p. 23
|Maiyuoin Areas of Study||Contactees · Crashes · Exopolitics · Extraterrestrials · Locations · Sightings · Topics · Vehicles|
|Involvement||Category:Counter-intelligence · Culture · Government Personnel · Government Responses · Organizations · Religions · Ufologist|